Dare to go atypical



Preeti Bedi offers
Unconventional jewels!

Preeti Bedi is a young Mumbai-based jewellery designer. She holds a degree in Interior Designing, and loves inculcating the idea of design in everything she sees around her. She started designing jewellery for herself and her family, initially as a hobby, but soon people in her circle started noticing. This is when she decided to turn her hobby into a full-time business.

“Initially I used to make jewellery for my friends without keeping any profits but by seeing the growing demand for my designs, I thought it was to take this seriously. I am a strong believer of Waheguruji and Angels and have immense faith in whatever they do is best for me, so a lot of my designs are inspired by wings with religious symbols,” says Preeti. 

Her label, Angelz Jewellery by Preeti Bedi has a wide line of products – from earrings to bracelets, rings to neck pieces, watch charms and bangles for every occasion. Her USP is that she curates jewellery as per her customers’ taste and budget with her jewellery collections!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI, virtual reality & big data impacts on industry

BFC & Pandora announce the fashion awards

GJEPC championing talent, celebrate design & craftsmanship