Jewellery is a luxury within!

 

Positioning Luxury & Jewellery! 

Luxury and Luxury Jewellery both have a wide meaning, very subjective and can have different perceptions from individual to individual, Jewellery itself is considered as luxury if you compare with any other product segment, said Rajendra Jain, Managing Director, India-Swarovski.

He shared his view further! “I will share my personal broader perception of luxury and luxury Jewellery through my experiences and my journey of life.” 

Luxury to me has some touch points first it has emotional and sentimental connect, brand value, Quality & innovative designs with story and monetary Value! 

Luxury Jewellery can be diamond jewellery, colourstones jewellery, Jadau Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Swarovski Jewellery and so on…but it makes it luxury Jewellery when it has an emotional connect, one feels pride in wearing it, fulfils one’s desire and dream, brand value that creates trust, attracts  with the quality & innovative designs and has monetary value. 

If I want to buy a luxury jewellery then I will prefer to buy from a renowned Luxury brand or from a reputed Jewellers that has positioned themselves into luxury jewellery and their designs are exclusives & innovative, and above all I can trust them for everything. 

And now at the end I would like to conclude that the consumers are the ones who finally decide and authenticate any Jewellery to be Luxury, influenced by a brand and product positioning. Luxury creates brand culture of emotions and trust with pride in achieving the desires and dreams...



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI, virtual reality & big data impacts on industry

BFC & Pandora announce the fashion awards

GJEPC championing talent, celebrate design & craftsmanship